Do you want more followers, more engagement, more paying clients and a beautiful grid? Of course you do! This workshop is just for you!
Perfect for any small business or start-up looking to make a big impact on a tight budget.
* getting set up
* guided tour through Instagram's functionality and how to use it
* writing a winning bio
* ideas for what to post
* how to create a theme reflective of your brand
* building & handling engagement
* Instagram stories
* building a relevant and thriving following
* tips & tricks to maximise on your efforts
* advice on FREE apps to get your feed standing out
* 3 hour intimate workshop with tea and treats
* printed worksheets personalised to you and your business
* resources for planning your content
* digital copies of all worksheets and resources
* on-going follow-up support
* 10% off any other Rock Rose Digital services for you or a friend
* opportunity to meet other local businesses, to bounce ideas off & collaborate
Food and drink is available to order on the day from the GORGEOUS menu at Eat at Eight. They cater for veggies, vegans, & gluten free, but if you have any other requirements let me know so I can make arrangements. One drink and one cake is included in the cost of the ticket. Any other food and drink ordered on the day needs to be settled by yourself after the workshop.
What previous attendees have said:
"Thank you so much for the inspiring workshop, my head is full of ideas thanks to all your suggestions."
"I came away with so many great ideas - your course was amazing! Thank you for a fab day"
All payments are non-refundable but can be transferred to future workshop dates. No-shows are not eligible for refund or transfer