Get ahead of your competitors and start 2020 with a clear plan for social media success in 2020. This will be my last workshop of the year before Christmas craziness kicks in
* reflecting on 2019
* looking forward to 2020
* 2020 trends & hot topics and how to make them work for you
* plan for success
* tips & tricks to maximise on your results
* advice on the best FREE apps to get your feed standing out & help save you time
* 3 hour intimate workshop
* printed worksheets personalised to you and your business
* resources for planning your content
* digital copies of all worksheets and resources
* on-going follow-up support
* 10% off any other Rock Rose Digital services
* opportunity to meet other local businesses, to bounce ideas off & collaborate
*** £70.00 per person***
What previous attendees have said:
"Thank you so much for the inspiring workshop, my head is full of ideas thanks to all your suggestions."
"I came away with so many great ideas - your course was amazing! Thank you for a fab day"
Food and drink is available to order on the day from the GORGEOUS menu at Eat at Eight. They cater for veggies, vegans, & gluten free, but if you have any other requirements let us know so we can make arrangements. One drink and one treat included in the cost of the ticket. Any additional food or drink is to be settled by yourself.
All payments are non-refundable but can be transferred to future workshop dates. No-shows are not eligible for refund or transfer